Customers play a key role in spreading your business and generating the revenue. Hence you need to make sure that you provide quality customer care service to your clients, so that they bring in more business for you.
Live chat service on your business site is one such area where you can provide quality service to the customers. This real time chat service brings trust on your business, in the eyes of the customers. According to a survey by American Researchers, it is found that 68% of the clients engage with the company through live chat.
Here are the few reasons why Live chat service is crucial for your business:
- Cut down expenses: Live chat customer service has proved many times that it can cut down the expenses of phone calls. It reduces the average interaction costs thereby reducing the overall contact centre cost.
- Increase in Sales: Studies from different institutes have shown that, live chat has created a sense of trust for the business, in the eyes of the customer. The sales of the business have multiplied after implementing the live chat service on their website.
- Tap into customer pain point: Live chat service helps to understand your customer pain point and provide the required solution to them. Also, this interaction in the live chat service helps the business to improve their future products as per the needs and wants of the customers.
- Competitive Advantage: Every business has cut throat competition nowadays. So, in order to beat your rivalry in the business, you need to find ways and means to impress your customers. Live chat service helps you to solve the exact problem.
- Customer convenience: Customer satisfaction is one of the important things to run a business successfully. If a customer is not satisfied with your services, then there is a chance of him moving to your competitor. Live chat service helps the customer to interact with your executives and fix the problem on the go, whereas the phone call requires lots of demonstration which can’t be done practically.
- Long term relationship: Live chat service as mentioned earlier, helps to know your customer pain point and provide an immediate solution to his problem. When a customer is happy with the solution you provide, and when he is getting a quick fix for his problem from your end, then he tends to become your loyal customer. You can make lots of cross selling when your customer is happy with your product and also the service you provide.
These are the six major reasons why you must include the live chat support on your business site. Apart from the key points mentioned above, one more crucial factor is, with the live chat support you also get ideas to develop a new product for a specific problem, which your competitor might not be focussing on.